Introductory/Exploratory Online Planning Sessions
- Build awareness, momentum
- Form our own small group learning community - Collaborators
- Sharpen focus: Select a Few Recipients, Topics, Strategies, Services, and Products
- Make progress!
- Explain "Anthology,"
- Get Feedback
- Form VWWT Learning Community (A TLTRR = TLTR Roundtable?)
Who can help us bake this bread?
- Identify participation options for Senior Associates, other historically important individuals, ...
- Who would like to do what?
- Integrate FridayLive! Planning and Membership Exchange activities and 2015 Symposium?
re: TLTG "Anthology" - Strategy, Structure, Content; E.g., schedule 2:30pmET Thursdays ONE HOUR as Anthology Development sessions
- Decide if we need $... for what? When?
- Develop implementation plans
- Select a few Recipients, Topics, Strategies, Services/Products and Indicators of Success/Failure (See "Select Recipients...")
- Schedule next sessions of Learning Community, other groups
- Get to work!