- Examples of GUURs: 7 Principles; Bloom's Taxonomy; CATs; MERLOT; FridayLive!; TLT Roundtables
- GUURs & TLT Group Anthology
- GUURs & FridayLive! sessions for 2015-16
- What are some GUURs you would recommend to colleagues?
- Why are some of these GUURs underutilized?
- How would someone know that a good resource was ADEQUATELY utilized?
- Used by more than some minimal % of all faculty more than once?
- How can we develop resources within and for the TLT Group Anthology so that they will be good and NOT underutilized?
- First Step Straw Man for Anthology Project:
- Fundamental Questions?
- What do we want to retrieve and revive from the TLT Group's first 20 years?
- What do we want to "publish"? "tell people"?
- How do we want to select, organize and supplement that info?
- How do we want to "support" people to make USE of that info? Which people?
- "Who will help bake this bread?"
- "What basic ingredients go into the stone soup? Before asking others to contribute? After the soup begins simmering?"
- What can we do to make this more effective and useful (for whom) than selecting, organizing, publishing key info?
- WHAT IS THE ROLE OF OUR CLOSING QUESTIONS DURING FRIDAYLIVE! - What are you going to DO/USE or SHARE soon after this ....?
- E.g., include strategically designed suggestions recommendations, requests, suggestion, activity, meta-reading, contact, mentor, .... to increase likelihood of USAGE of info
- within BOTH
- A special section of the anthology of global in the "anthology" AND
- B. strategically positioned locations within the "anthology"
- Why? Because we believe in the many values of reflection and metacognition! We know that merely publishing info is unlikely to have much impact.
- Identify participation options for Sr. Assocs et al.
PO Box 5643