- What features of Zoom Webinars are different from Zoom video conferences?
- What features of Adobe Connect would we miss if not available?
- Having text chat appear immediately and accessably for use to all participants and viewers as soon as they login
- Being able to manage registration process interface between our Webinar platform and our Membership Management System (Wild Apricot)
- Ability to have designated presenter/panelists (participants) automatically be able to be seen by video and heard by audio
- Ability of host(s) to change privileges of individual participants and/or viewers? of designated groups of participants and/or viewers? [turn annotation on/off for different categories]
- Ability of host(s) to permit/prevent individual participants and or viewers recording entire session, chat only, etc.
- What features of Adobe Connect would we be pleased to lose/change?
- Weak quality of video, audio, connectivity?
The look and feel of webinar will be very similar to the current Zoom version you are using, but will include the following enhanced features:
· Formalized registration (customize what information you want to gain from your attendees upon registration)
· Allow up to 3,000 attendees
· Allow for up to 25 panelists (panelist have upgraded controls similar to host controls)
· Customize your webinar with branding, logos, presenter pictures, etc.
· All attendees join muted in “listen-only mode”
· Attendees will have the ability to ask questions via a chat-like functionality - these questions can be tracked, marked as follow up, or answered by the host and/or panelist
· Detailed reporting to track registration, actual attendees, Q&A, polling, and webinar performance
· Email reminders for the webinar event
· Polling Questions
· Follow up emails after the webinar event ("thank you for attending...", "we noticed you registered but did not attend...")
I have provided some links below I think you might find helpful:
- Getting Started with Video Webinar
- Webinar Branding and Email Settings
- Registration Customization
- Auto Customization
- Question & Answer
- Promote Attendee
- Webinar Reporting
WEBINAR “Add On” PRICING*
Web 100 (up to 100 attendees) = $40.00 per license/mo. or $400.00 annually
Web 500 (up to 500 attendees) = $140.00 per license/mo. or $1,400.00 annually
Web 1000 (up to 1,000 attendees) = $340.00 per license/mo. or $3,400.00 annually
Web 3000 (up to 3,000 attendees) = $990.00 per license/mo. or $9,900.00 annually
Web Video Conf. "Meetings"
$9.99 per host per month
$14.99 per host per month
$49.99 per host per month
$54.99 per host per month
$99.99 per host per month
$104.99 per host per month
*NOTE: Webinar is an “Add On” product to an existing Pro/Business License
PO Box 5643